Buckle up, horror hounds, as a result of Peacock is about to turn out to be your one-stop store for a few of Blumhouse’s most up-to-date horror motion pictures. The Exorcist: Believer and a bunch of different horror motion pictures produced by the corporate based by Jason Blum are set to hit the Common-owned streaming platform simply in time for Christmas. And, for this horror fan, it’s a vacation miracle!
Beginning December 1, viewers with a Peacock subscription can stream a lineup of latest Blumhouse hits, as per the official Peacock web site. Alongside the newest Exorcist installment, Common has quite a lot of different thrilling titles to supply. Now, let’s dive into the entire checklist.
- The Exorcist: Believer, directed by David Gordon Inexperienced, revives the demonic terror of the unique possession collection with Leslie Odom, Jr. as Victor, a grieving father who investigates his daughter Angela’s mysterious disappearance.
- Black Cellphone, crafted by horror duo Scott Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill, options Ethan Hawke as a chilling serial killer in an adaptation of Joe Hill’s brief story.
- Harmful Breed: Crime.Cons.Cats follows filmmaker Frederick Kroetsch’s decade-long journey documenting wrestler Teddy Hart, revealing surprising sexual misconduct allegations and the disappearance of ex-girlfriend Samantha Fiddler.
- Don’t Let Go has Detective Jack Radcliff collaborating throughout time together with his deceased niece Ashley to resolve against the law earlier than it happens.
- 5 Nights at Freddy’s, tailored from the online game, unveils mysteries as a safety guard faces evil animatronics throughout the evening shift at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza.
- In Halloween Kickback, three school associates overcome monetary struggles with a Halloween celebration.
- Sick, set throughout the COVID pandemic, explores quarantine mysteries at a household lake home.
- The Hunt, that includes Betty Gilpin, entails twelve strangers hunted by elites in an unknown location, with a twist led by Crystal.
- The Invisible Man (2020), a remake, follows a scientist faking suicide to turn out to be invisible and terrorize his ex-girlfriend, who fights again after the police disbelief.
- The Lazarus Impact focuses on College researchers Dr. Frank Walton and Dr. Zoe McConnell making a serum code named “Lazarus,” initially designed for coma sufferers however found to revive the useless.
- The Purge (collection) seasons 1 & 2 is an American anthology motion horror TV collection primarily based on the movie franchise.
- They/Them is a horror slasher the place youngsters at an LGBTQ+ conversion camp face unsettling psychological strategies whereas being hunted by a masked killer.
- In Vengeance, The Workplace star B.J. Novak writes, directs, and stars on this comedy/thriller the place a New York Metropolis author investigates the mysterious homicide of a lady after an off-the-cuff encounter. His journey takes him to the South to uncover the reality behind her loss of life.
- You Ought to Have Left, primarily based on the novel of the identical identify and starring Kevin Bacon, focuses on a profitable couple’s vacation within the Welsh countryside and takes a sinister flip, revealing that every one will not be because it appears.
Whereas The Exorcist: Believer confronted a lukewarm box-office reception in theaters, the shrinking theatrical exclusivity window permits viewers to type their opinions because it heads to the 2023 TV schedule for streaming. This fast transition from theaters to streaming will allow audiences to find out if they continue to be intrigued by the deliberate Blumhouse Exorcist trilogy. But when The Exorcist is not your factor, there are many different Blumhouse goodies to select from this Vacation season.
If Peacock’s slate of upcoming horror motion pictures does not seize your curiosity, concern not; there are nonetheless loads of scares hitting theaters. Try our 2023 film launch schedule to plan your subsequent cinematic expertise.